Laboratory Information Management System
Perfect solution for laboratories of all sizes
EuSoft has a wealth of experience of working with laboratories of all sizes and have developed a LIMS product with scalability and configurability which makes it perfect for any laboratory whether large, medium or small. If you have a few or even hundreds of users, EuSoft have a proposal to suit your business, no matter whatever your size or needs.
This includes interfacing all sorts of instrument with the LIMS system using The ACQUIRE module that takes data directly from an instrument or imports it from a results sheet.
- Using the ACQUIRE module, a lab will be able to improve data acquisition and be sure of generating reliable data and the integrity of the results.
- Time saving, reduction of mistakes from manual data entry and fraud actions
- Compliant with the requirements of GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
EuSoft’s experience of interfacing LIMS and instruments includes gas and liquid chromatographs, balances, mass and liquid spectrophotometers, pH meters and many other types of laboratory instrument.
Examples of current interfacing:
- Agilent GC, LC, GC/MS, LC/MS
- Waters ALLIANCE HPLC, ACQUITY UPLC HClass Bio, ACQUITY UPLC M-Class
- Perkin Elmer Altus™ LC instruments, Altus™ UPLC®, Bisphenol A determination by UHPLC
- Thermo Fisher Chromeleon™, UltiMate® 3000 LC Solution, UltiMate® 3000 LCi Solution, UltiMate 3000 Electrochemical Detector
- Mettler Toledo FastTrack™ UV/VIS Technology, Benchtop pH Meter
- Sartorius Cubis®, Secura®, Quintix®, NucleoCounter®