Mobile Benches and Elevating Tables for Laboratories
Reduce Noise • Save Space • Improve Safety
with many designs, sizes and options including desks and chairs
(see down the page for items of interest)
IonBench™ manufacture high quality laboratory furniture products that are purposely designed to make it much easier for you to operate scientific equipment such as LC/GC/MS in a working environment which is both ergonomically optimised and safer.
IonBench™ products are ideal for pharmaceutical, environmental, clinical and university laboratories using mass spectrometers and many other scientific instruments including ICP, HPLC, LC/GC, SFC, AFM………
Mobile benches, elevating tables, desks and noise enclosures** can be manufactured to fit and match with customer requirements to improve flexibility, space saving and safety as well as greatly reducing noise.
**See also range of MS Noise sound proof enclosures available here
Mobile Benches – simple workbench designs to sophisticated workstations with customizable features
- Produced with integrated noise reduction enclosures to ensure a quieter environment and include a cooling system based on silent fan technology and an overheating temperature alarm
- Vacuum pumps are located on a specific patented absorbing vibration rack
- Bench designs take into consideration user specific instrument requirements
- All benches are solidly built and all are on lockable caster wheels for mobility and easy access
- Offer great saving in space as the benches can be positioned against a wall and moved or relocated at any time
- Information control package
- PC holder
- Solvent waste storage
- Oil drain pump
- Extra electrical power sockets
Elevating Tables and Desks (Workstations) for HPLC-UHPLC – many sizes, lots of features offering great flexibility with better safety
ATG Scientific also offers the increasingly popular elevating HPLC/UHPLC tables and desks from IonBench™. These tables, on lockable castor wheels, can be easily lifted up or down by the simple use of a switch, for a convenient & safe access to the top of your HPLC/UHPLC.
Designed with a chemical resistant surface and a weight capacity of up to 250kg, an elevating table can be used to optimise the positioning and performance of your LC instrumentation which will lead to improvements in the layout, flexibility and productivity in a laboratory. The tables are also ideal for use alongside the IonBench™ mobile MS benches, which, as indicated above, can provide useful space savings (of up to 30%) and significant reductions in noise with built-in (vacuum pump) soundproof enclosures.
And not just for HPLC! If you are operating an awkward, heavy instrument or piece of equipment which requires moving or re-positioning from time to time then an elevating bench could be the perfect solution providing you with greater flexibility and, most importantly, better safety.
- Improve positioning and safety when using HPLC/UHPLC systems
- Ideal for moving or repositioning heavy and awkward pieces of equipment
- Very stable, secure platforms that electrically raise and lower as needed
- Contribute to lab productivity and optimum LC-MS performance
- Eliminate the requirement for a step stool or for operators to lift solvents above their heads!
- Range of chemically resistant work surface sizes
- Weight capacity 150 to 350kg
- On lockable caster wheels and easily moved for optimum positioning
For further information and prices, please contact us
Whether you are working in an analytical, materials science, microscopy or histology lab, these electrical and ergonomically designed office desks (workstations) have many advantageous features which will improve your working conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable to your ideal working height
- Allow operators to sit in a very ergonomic position in order to keep concentration and avoid tiredness by providing optimal comfort when using equipment/modules
- Ideal for any activity requiring repeated high-precision movement e.g. pipetting
- Variety of worksurfaces available to suit different needs (e.g. squared edged worksurface, V-shape worksurface, laminated, resin)
- Choice of desk sizes to match requirements
- Easily movable (with rear caster wheels)
- Great for computer use
- Highly recommended for use with the IonBench MS & LC product range
………and, in addition, a NEW range of IonChairs combining quality and functionality for improved comfort when operating scientific instruments and/or computers.
- Non-slip polyurethane foam
- Backrest that follows the movement of the back
- Ergonomically shaped special polyurethane padding in the seat
- Comfortable foot ring (height adjustable)
- High quality chrome-plated steel base
- Weight depending braked safety castors and ground stoppers included
Interested? Please contact us for more details.