ATG Scientific links with Optas Ltd a dedicated Contract Testing Laboratory for applications in surface science, biomaterials and pharmaceutical analysis.
Clients include large pharmaceutical and industrial companies wishing to outsource a number of their testing requirements to an independent laboratory with expertise in specialist techniques particularly in the area of biophysical chemical properties.
Consultancy and analytical testing services include:
- Biomolecular Interaction Analysis
– using Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) instruments from Reichert
– real-time, label-free measurements
– detect small molecules less than 100 Daltons
- Stability Testing Solutions
– using small-scale, wireless technology from Amebis
– accurately monitor humidity and temperature effects on materials
– ideal for Forced Degradation and Stress Testing studies
- Materials Characterisation options incl.
– water (vapour) sorption measurements (DVS)
– thermal analysis (DSC, TGA)
– surface/interfacial tension, wettability and surface energy
– FTIR/RAMAN, including microscopes
- Other analytical techniques available incl.
– Particle Sizing, BET ToF-SIMS, XPS, SEM, XRD
For further details please contact us.