USING AFM, QCM or SPR instruments?
Is Surface Cleanliness Important?
Want to re-use tips and sensors?
Then a UV-Ozone Cleaner could be the answer
Also great for surface preparation for a wide range of applications
UV-Ozone Cleaners provide a very fast, effective way to ultra-clean the surfaces of substrates and materials to ensure the removal of organic contaminants such as fingerprint marks, greases/oils, biological molecules/debris and other “sticky” substances.
The UV-Ozone Cleaner manufactured by NanoBioAnalytics (Germany) is a handy benchtop instrument which can be routinely used to clean your substrates without the need for expensive (and potentially toxic) chemicals or solvents. Items to be cleaned are simply placed into the drawer and exposed to the UV ozone treatment for typically 5-10 min. That’s it. No additional gas supply∗, no vacuum required.
A UV-Ozone Cleaner UVC1014
(∗inlets/outlets for optional oxygen supply available upon request)
- Low Pressure UVC Lamp
- Input Power 20 Watts
- Optical Output Power 4 Watts @254nm
- Arc Length 200mm
- Programmable Timer
- Range 1s…….100min.
- Step Width 1s
- Other Range/Step Width Combinations Upon Request
- Manual sample Stage
- Fully Extendable Drawer
- Two Height Levels for Optimal Sample Positioning
- Large Total Volume of 188 x 134 x 46mm (W x D x H)
- AFM Tip Holders
- Trays for QCM and SPR Chips/Slides
- Removal of Organic Contaminants
- Cleaning of Sensor Substrates e.g. prior to chemical functionalization such as thiolization or silanization
- Au Surfaces (QCM sensors, SPR chips/slides)
- Quartz Crystals
- Optical Components
- Cleaning of Surface Probes
- AFM Tips
- STM Tips
- Surface Oxidation/Hydrophilization
- Wetting/Contact Angle/Surface Energy Preparation/Activation
- Metal Components/Tools
- Substrates for Thin-Film Deposition
- Homogeneous Distribution of Colloidal Solutions
- Polymer/Glass Bonding
- Sterilization/Bacterial Decontamination
- Petri Dishes
- Well Plates
- Object Slides
- Tools for Handling
For further information and prices, please contact us